What's New for 2019?
More speakers than ever before, giving you access to pioneering thought leadership delivered by your senior-level peers
- At the CDO Exchange we strive to ensure attendees are armed with the stimulus they need to drive forward innovation within their organisations
- With this in mind, we have more speakers than ever on our 2019 agenda, enabling you to obtain plenty of food for thought to take back to the office
A myriad of industries explored, enabling you to benchmark your strategies with your cross-industry counterparts
- 2019 will see a huge variety of industries represented on the speaker panel: financial services, retail, public sector, travel, hospitality and many more
- This will allow you to learn from sectors outside of your own, in order to deepen your understanding of how data-driven innovation can be applied within the context of your own organisation
Uncover future forecasts in the data space and explore recommendations for manoeuvering a complex web of priorities with our analyst expertise
- The 2019 CDO Exchange will kick off with Helena Schwenk, who runs IDC’s European Big Data and Analytics Practice
- Join Helena to investigate the key drivers impacting the European Data and Analytics market, uncover future forecasts and explore recommendations for leveraging data to realise tangible business value
Discover cutting-edge case-studies into proven applications of AI and Machine Learning to hear how these innovative technologies can elevate your data strategy
- As the data landscape is constantly evolving, at the CDO Exchange we strive to keep our finger on the pulse, offering you insight into where innovation is taking place
- Join News UK, Camelot and Booking.com among others to hear how these organisations are injecting advanced technologies to their data foundation to optimise internal processes and customer experiences
Dive into the challenges posed by resistance to change and explore how to overcome these is our Culture Corner Roundtables
- Particularly in long-standing organisations, it can be difficult to change conservative habits and implement new ways of working that are rooted in leverage data for actionable insights.
- Join our Culture Corner Roundtables, discussing topics such as recruitment, retention, skills development and organisational strategies, to explore how to tackle these key challenges